Your best denist in Escondido CA here at Cali Dental will always seek alternatives to restore and preserve your natural teeth, yet there are still a few events where tooth extraction is the main feasible alternative to obtain oral health.
What should you expect?
At the time of the extraction, the tooth and additionally the encompassing territory will be altogether desensitized. At the point when separating the tooth no pain ought to be felt, just pressure.
- After the extraction, some draining may happen. Place a bit of cloth over the wound and clench down to control the bleeding and allow the blood to clump.
- For swelling, spot ice all over in 10 minutes on, 20 minutes off intervals as many times as possible for the first 24 hours.
- If you feel pain after the extraction, don’t hesitate to take your over-the-counter or prescription pain medication.
- Avoid biting close to the extraction region, and hot fluids or liquor for the initial 24 hours.
- Do not brush the region for the initial 24 hours, after that you may continue delicately brushing your teeth.
Don’t be afraid to call our office at (760) 747-4242 to ask any questions or to schedule an appointment or consultation.